Thursday 1 January 2015

Thank You, 2014!

Thank You, 2014 for:

1. Parents and a love that is unparallelled :)

2. Friends who know what is wrong with you the moment you pick up your phone to answer them.
 Friends who know something's wrong, even while you simply text them!
3. College, and the beautiful times that we spent this year! My friends would know there is as much happiness in crying together as in laughing together like a bunch of mad people :)

4. Lessons that I thought I was too wise to learn.

5. Blessings I thought I was too unfortunate to hope for.

6. A shift in my poetry.

7. The chance to write, and keep writing, and the honour of being good at it.

8. This blog.

9. A published story.

10. A good examination result :P 

And for all those people and things I earned this year and which cannot be put into words, lest I should insult them. And for all the awesome experiences, moments and memories <3

Let's see if 2015 takes up the challenge of being just as awesome!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment