Sunday 21 September 2014

"The Don't Knows in My Life"

Yes, there a hundred, thousand, million
and maybe more
don't knows in my life.
Yes, there are so many greys,
that even my rainbows
seem black and white.

No,  I never felt the need to define,
to depict, to word, to highlight
what goes on inside
the angelic and devilish realm
that is my mind.

Because, more often than not,
uncertainty is
the only hope
of the certainty
of a happy ending.
And not knowing, what the future holds,
makes it far easier
to hold on to presumptions
of happily ever afters!

I don't know
Why
I don't know
What
I don't know.

But, this, not knowing
is safe, comforting,
Free
from expectations,
and commitments,
and calculations,
and boundaries,
and limitations.

Because there can only be
a certain number of things we know.
But, not knowing
is infinity.
Is bliss.
Ignorance might be a deception.
But, not knowing things,
I don't know,
may be
A liberation?!


No comments:

Post a Comment